I had a great time last nite. Something that rarely happen in my life lately. I went out with my gals, vina and fia on our motorbike. So there we were, just the three of us. Fia and Vina in Fia’s motorbike and I’m driving Vina’s motorbike by myself. Just driving around in Kuta-seminyak-oberoi-kuta. We didn’t even wear helmets because Fia said that she doesn’t look good in helmet, hahaha… as for me, I just wanted to feel the sea breeze through my hair... Actually we went out because I need to go fix my sandals (my own brand!! Hihihihi..) while Vina and Fia wanted to have nice and cheap dinner (tanggal tua neh… kagak ada duit lagi). So last nite, after we went to the shoe shop, we had dinner in Warung Indonesia, it was a quite nice little place in the heart of poppies lane (I never knew there’re so many interesting places down the poppies lane until last nite!) with great view (many cute looking ‘bule’ guys, hahahahaha….).
We stayed there for a couple of minutes, just enjoy the scenery (!!!) and have small talks and some smoke. It felt nice to be surrounded by your sistas.. anyway, we decided to go to the beach that nite. Our first intention was just sitting on the sand, make noises so we will disturb every couple that was there last night. But it turned out that it was us who got disturbed. I think it wasn’t until 5 minutes from the first time we sat on the sand, when an Indian (no, he said he was Punjabi… Whatever!) guy came across us, and sit behind us and doesn’t stop talking eversince, hahahahaha… first of all, he asked how old we are (now, that is very RUDE to ask a lady-or maybe in this case, three ladies-how old she is when you just met her), and then he asked our names. We didn’t give our real names because we’re not that stupid, hahahaha.. so I pretend to be _Sara_ (after Sarah Sechan of course… not Sarah Azhari!!) but Fia and Vina couldn’t find a name so they pretend to be _Vina and Mella_ Ridiculous!! Hahahahaha.. it was quite funny though.. after a while, Suki’s (the Punjabi guy’s name) friends came. It was 4 of them (5 with him) and none of them is good looking, hiks.. hiks.. hiks.. one of them even small bad, not real bad but bad enough, hehahaha…. Thank God I did’t sit next to the smelly guy, Fia did, hahahaha… The one guy sitting next to me ( I didn’t catch his name) was quite polite and fun to talk with actually. So there we were, three fabulous Indonesian girls (hahahaha!!!!) surrounded by five--standard almost bad looking and smelly too—Punjabi guys.. (hehehe). It wasn’t really bad though.. even Vina (formerly known as Fia) exchanged Indian songs with the guy sitting next to me. And Suki kept on trying to get Mella’s (formerly known as Vina) cell number. He even said that she looks like the queen of heaven!!! (I think she looks more like the queen of hell, hahahahaha… kidding! While Fia said that Vina owns the ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ hahahaha… just like in the movie) Thank God she didn’t give it to him. After a while, we decided to go to Ku De Ta. Thank God she didn’t give it to him. After a while, we decided to go to Ku De Ta. Not the restaurant, but the beach. We pass through small lanes to go there. It was really good. I mean, the lanes were quiet and you could feel the wind blows slowly and the cool air hold you tight as if it was your blanket, and Bali has always been surrounded by this mystique sensation. It was a perfect blend.
Anyway, when we got to Ku De Ta beach, Fia had this idea: to ride our motorbikes along the beach.. I thought it was crazy. I was afraid that someone might caught us but Fia and Vina convinced me that everything will be fine. They also said that people do that often. I didn’t buy it but I came along with them too… well, I’m glad I came along ‘cos it felt really good.. we were singing along the beach—just like crazy. We sounded crazy. Hahahaha.. but it was really fun. We took pictures too with lamps from beach front restaurants along seminyak-kuta beach as the background. They were FA-BU-LOUS!!! And then suddenly, a head lamp was lit ahead us. It was a really bright one. I almost felt dizzy because of that freakin’ lamp. It turned out to be the beach police. HA HA HA HA HA… see… I knew something bad will happen it came out true.. but Fia and Vina are true liars and they get us off with their big white lies talks, hehehehehe… afterwards, we drive home laughing… All the way to our boarding house…
what a great great grrr8tt nite!!! i luv ya, gals...
Originally written on April 24, 2007
..conQuering thee..
- snOwangeL
- ..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment