I kinda a bit tired of my present life.
Bukan soal orang lain sih, it’s more about me and things that I do and always do. Knapa ya aku sering banget ngecewain orang? Apalagi orang yang kusayang. Aku ga ada maksud buat ngecewain mereka. I’m just being myself, dan ternyata itu bikin mereka kecewa. There’re times when I want to be everything that they want. I want to be perfect for them. Even becoming more than they could expect of me. But then, sometimes I got tired and I want to slow down for a bit and do some evil to equalize my goods. This is when they finally got disappointed of me. Maybe they said they’re just a bit disappointed of me, but still, I disappoint them. This kinda feeling will make me got my badmood the whole day. Ummm…. I’m tired. Am I allowed to get tired, or should I be perfect all the time?
..conQuering thee..
- snOwangeL
- ..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment