MylifeissoFUCKINGFULLOFSHIT!
Gosh, there are soooooooooo many things happened in the past few weeks.. Another name takes part in my life, David Michael Fawcett, he made me smile.. a lot. I’m really glad that I met him, really glad that I allowed him to be in my life.. Though some stupidity that I did kinda screw things out, but still, I’m grateful for everything that had happened then.
Thank God one thing in my life is going right, cos the others really suck. My job, my personal life, my whole life is a total fucking mess. It’s as if I don’t have any control in my life again. I don’t get to decide what I wanna do with my own fucking life. I ran away from my home town to get freedom, but yet, I got tied up again. I didn’t even realize it ‘till it’s too late. It’s making me crazy.. well, I think I’ve gone mad already because of this shit. Anyhow.. hopefully, things will get better and better, cos wishing is all that I can do now. So help me God.
Originally written on December 12, 2007
..conQuering thee..
- snOwangeL
- ..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment