marriage…
DAMN! I never thought that word would freak me out big time like this..
days before, I was willingly to get married anytime..
but now, when I can actually do that… (since I’ve found the one person I can really see my future with..) I freaked out big time…
I mean, we already live like we’re married.. but still, we have to make plans to make it all legitimate. in front of our family and religion, and also law.
but then that question popped up.. not from me actually, but from my dear bitches…
“why do you want to get married?”
and I go speechless….
it turned out I want to get married for all the wrong reasons, my bitches said.
they said, you cannot get married only for sentimental reasons, but also for rational reasons…
all I know right now, I’ve found the one person that I can be comfortable with, one person that I love and can’t wait to meet every single day. the one person who loves me for all I am.. the one person who I can share my every thoughts with.. one person who shares the same dream as me, and definitely one person that is kind hearted, responsible, intelligent, and gentleman enough for me.
are those enough reasons for one person to get married?
why am I freaking out right now?
..conQuering thee..
- snOwangeL
- ..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment