..conQuering thee..

..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!

July 07, 2008

pulang kampung.. hate it!!

Pulang ke kotamu..
ada setangkup haru dalam rindu…
masih seperti dulu..
tiap sudut menyapaku bersahabat penuh selaksa makna..


I’m going home tonight.. to my beloved city.. I don’t know why that song keeps on playing on my mind. I’m not coming home to Jogja, but to my hometown, Surabaya.
my mum’s celebrating her 50th birthday tomorrow, that’s why she asked all of her children to gather up.. I’m really excited to meet them, the whole family I mean.. it’s been a while since I last saw them.. I miss my kid brothers so much.. also my nieces.. But then, there a hole left in my heart. I won’t be seeing my lovely hubby for two whole days.. I’m already used to spend my every hour, every minute and everyday with him. This will be our first challenge, to spend time apart from each other for the first time. I’m not even sure if I can do it, and I know he feels the same way too… just last night, he told me all about his feelings for me. about how much he loves me, about his fear of losing me, about his inability to live without me..
I could see it in his face, in his expressions, his voice tone.. and also in the way he told me.. he loves me. maybe even more than I love him. but that even made me love him more, does that make sense to you?

I can’t wait till the day when we actually get married…

I love you bunny..
I love you hubby..
Ich liebe dich so sehr..

No comments: