Falling in CRuSH..
Thank you God for giving me this wonderful feeling..
After more than 3 years, never thought that I’d feel this again..
To always smile whenever I think of him.
To make him the last thing in my mind before I go to bed, and
To make him the first thing in my mind whenever I wake up in the morning.
To have a huge crush on someone.
To be grateful that I’m alive.
To be grateful that I live in
Bali
.
To be grateful that I can meet him in my life.
To feel great everyday…
I know this won’t lass long but I don’t care.
I’m just happy. Truly happy.
The sight of his figure,
The sound of his voice,
The look in his eyes,
The smile on his face,
Every part of him makes me really happy..
Even the memory of him makes my heart race..
Thank you God.
*wink wink*
Originally written on August 10, 2007
..conQuering thee..
- snOwangeL
- ..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment