Finally, i am about to begin my life here in bali. It's not like i didn't live here since last year. it's just that now, i will get my own place that i like and also the job that i also like, the one with good money. Hopefullly, God will make my way easier from now on.. I must say that I am so excited with all new things that happen in my life. It may not be huge, but it's still a difference, and that excites me most. I am going to have full responsibility of my life. I am not going to be dependent again towards my parents. And I can stay in my own room, hahaha.. I am so exciting to decorate my new room.. Can't hardly wait to make it just as breath-taking as I am, hahaha.. well, your room reflects the owner, right? =P
I think that's all for now.. I don't know any other thing to write besides I'm getting so fuckin' nervous about turning 25. Oo, Help me God, the clock's ticking!!
Originally written on May 21, 2007
..conQuering thee..
- snOwangeL
- ..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment