..conQuering thee..

..a former crown princess who ran away to live her life the way she wants it!

September 04, 2008

Serba Salah..

Knapa aku dan utte jadi begini ya??


Aku suka bingung deh ama hubungan pertemananku with my bitches.. Apalagi ama utte.
kapan itu doddy pernah bilang, “Knapa sih kmu takut banget ama utte? Kalo aku yang ngomong, kmu bisa bales ngomong balik. tapi kalo ama utte, kyaknya semua yang dia omongin, kmu langsung bilang iya.. kesannya takut banget ama dia”. Frankly, lately aku mulai males ngomong ama utte. She’s so judgmental!! Aku belum selese cerita, dia langsung respond dan mostly ngetawain aku. I feel so stupid kalo dia udah gitu. It feels like, whatever the situation is, I’m always the one to blame. It’s always my mistake.. and I’m so fuckin’ tired of that. Aku emang selalu salah kalo ngomong ama dia. I used to think that she’s a wise person, well, at least wiser than me.

I don’t think that way anymore..

Aku udah bosen denger komentar negative dia ke aku.. Semua yang aku omongin selalu salah. hanya dia yang lebih bener dari yang laen dan semua harus berjalan sesuai ama pemikiran dia. She’s the only super woman, etc etc… capek ah.. bosen dengernya..

Well, listen to me.. I am too!

Dia complain soal semua tingkah laku temennya.. kanan kiri..tapi kalo dia sendiri yang salah, what the hell with everything. tau ah.. Bosen gw..
Aku rasa, I’m a lot wiser than before.. and there’s nothing wrong with me.
Aku ga suka diperlakukan kayak gini. and I won’t keep silent anymore. I’ve had enough.. I’m not gonna tell her anything no more. I used to feel comfortable telling her everything.. but now, all of it just feel like past tense.

Past. Tense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mella ....
Yea, it was happen to me as well :) hon. Guess you know it already, yes from the psychology angle ;) - nothing is eternal beside the change itself :) So, be prepare of the change itself, whether you like it or not :) - ANyway, you still have bunch of wonderful friends (look @ me ;) ) and Louvelyyy experiences to undergo in the future :) *kiss*
hey, look @ ur title, think y should say : I'm more than what i think I am. No bother with the rest :) - stay cool

J w/ xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hey Mella ....
Yea, it was happen to me as well :) hon. Guess you know it already, yes from the psychology angle ;) - nothing is eternal beside the change itself :) So, be prepare of the change itself, whether you like it or not :) - ANyway, you still have bunch of wonderful friends (look @ me ;) ) and Louvelyyy experiences to undergo in the future :) *kiss*
hey, look @ ur title, think y should say : I'm more than what i think I am. No bother with the rest :) - stay cool

J w/ xxoo